In this day and age, providing an excellent digital experience is critical to the success of any business. to the success of any business. Functional software testing is a critical a critical component to ensure that applications meet expectations, meet requirements, and perform expectations, the requirements set forth and that they function correctly. While their importance is not disputed, functional software testing often requires a significant investment of time and resources significant investment of time and resources, so many companies are looking for strategies to reduce that investment.
STELA is the alternative. This innovative technology developed by the multilatina Software Testing Bureau, a QA specialist, enables testers to multiply their work capacity, empowering users in the use of state-of-the-art technology such as automation and AI, to empower their technology, such as automation and AI, to boost their results. results. Thus, STELA, without requiring programming knowledge and without a large investment of resources, allows test without a large investment of resources, STELA improves the confidence and results of the and results of the work of testing systems and applications, saving time and effort. effort.
It provides an easy and intuitive, zero-code interface where automated tests can be designed and executed simply and efficiently. This capability makes it unique within the broad offering of automation or RPA tools, offering savings from scripting, test case building, 24/7 execution in different configurations and environments, to analysis of results and detailed reporting.
In this article, we will explore how STELA democratizes the digitization of processes, without hidden costs and with a fair and tailored investment for organizations in the region.
It is the ideal solution to facilitate access to automation to generate more exhaustive product validations to generate more exhaustive validations of products, prior to their launch. launch.
The challenge of properly managing software testing
Mobile app releases are becoming more frequent, which has raised the bar for testing considerably, which is why testers must learn to write and execute robust test plans in short periods of time, intelligently managing projects with the right balance of manual testing and leveraging automation to the fullest to deliver timely and accurate results.
Knowing how to choose and use the best automation tool that incorporates functionalities that facilitate the work and make the projects profitable is a decisive task for the performance of QA areas.
STELA allows average savings of up to 80% in time and costs. A solution for everyone
STELA has revolutionized the functional software testing landscape by enabling users to perform functional software testing without requiring a large investment of time and resources. This technology can put the power of testing in the hands of the functional users themselves who design or conceive the projects.This provides a number of advantages, including the ability to test in an agile and fast way, without the need to rely on expert programmers. STELA integrates Artificial Intelligence that drastically increases time savings in the maintenance of automations, since it recognizes changes in the applications and self-repairs itself. applications and self-repairs.
In addition, users can automate testing through an intuitive and user-friendly interface, eliminating the usual bottlenecks in this type of development and reducing the likelihood of human error.
The importance of process digitization in figures
When it comes to software, quality is crucial. An effective way to is through more extensive and accurate testing, aspects in which STELA, with its inclusive approach and AI capabilities, allows us to obtain STELA, with its inclusive approach and its AI capabilities, allows teams with little experience to obtain teams with little experience. Below, we share some shocking figures that highlight the striking figures that highlight the importance and benefits of its use in software testing. software testing:
- Automation & AI: According to a Capgemini report, the use of AI in software testing can reduce test execution time by as much as 60%, which development teams to accelerate delivery cycles and get products to market faster (and with proven products faster (and with proven quality) to market.
- Accuracy in testing According to a Forrester study, the accuracy of automated accuracy of AI-driven automated testing can improve by 5% to 10% compared to manual testing,, expanding the ability to detect errors.
- Competitiveness By the end of 2022, at least 50% of companies worldwide adopted Artificial Intelligence solutions, according to Statista data.and more than 53% adoption of automation tools according to Gartner. automation tools according to Gartner.
- Return on Investment With STELA, you can obtain +50% ROI because you will enjoy more agile and cost-effective processes.
- Results 8 times faster: Companies in the financial, technology, service and healthcare sectors have found STELA to be on average 80% more agile in test execution.